Where To Find Qr Code For Authenticator App | .Where can i find the QR Code to set up a new phone?

Where To Find Qr Code For Authenticator App | .Where can i find the QR Code to set up a new phone?

Looking for:

Where to find qr code for xero. How do I can a QR code on my phone when the code itself is on my phone? 













































     


Where to find qr code for xero



  Thus, I appear to be locked out my account permanently. Why not have a simple method of setting this back up or at least give us some clear instructions! Thanks Troy. Experts Hire a Zapier Expert to help you improve processes and automate workflows.    

 

Can you tell me how to find the QR Code after installing the App



   

My App wasn't working on my new phone, I went around in circles trying to find out how to get it to work then realised I could use the back up email sending a code.

So I did that for a while, clicking the "don't ask me for another 30 days" so I could at least get 30 days reprieve but as you say, recently you can't even do that so it's every. Was driving me batty so this morning I sat down to work it out. I was about to email support when I saw this thread and realised I had to uninstal the whole two-factor thing and start again to see the QR code.

It's very clumsy but even if that's the only way to do it - add a very clear link in the help docs to explain it. I've also sent this to support so I am guessing they will fix it as overall Xero is good with that sort of stuff.

This has just been something that's been missed. Did anyone ever find the answer to this? No one ever answered this question! This is absolutely crap service from Xero. I'm sick of having to answer the secret questions to get access to the app. It's a hinderance. Xero didn't answer the question properly and didn't fix the problem.

I've recently changed phones, so google authenticator stopped working. Instructions in the help are incorrect and a process needs to be updated for change of phone.

It should be made much easier. Thanks so much, everyone - not sure I would ever have been able to work this out, but glad to know I'm not the only one! Great answer from John Kurta. Managed to get in - the official answer from Xero was so rubbish that it actually confused things not improved them.

Appreciate the feedback - Sometimes messages can land differently for each person. Good to hear, one of the solutions provided here has helped you get in.

Thanks Richard Trurong. Ask our community of customers, accountants and bookkeepers. Skip to main content Search icon Search Xero Central. Video courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user. Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library. Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.

By signing up, you agree to Zapier's terms of service and privacy policy. You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing. How it works. Customer stories. Popular ways to use Zapier.

Apps that work with Zapier. Explore Zapier by job role. Blog Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business. Experts Hire a Zapier Expert to help you improve processes and automate workflows. Community Ask questions, share your knowledge, and get inspired by other Zapier users. Zapier University Video courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user. Webinars Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.

Once you have done this you can re enable Two-step using QR code the the code appears to allow you to scan the QR code. Jason Hassell thank you for that answer!! Helped completely. Why couldn't xero have given such a simple solution to all the above people. My account was already using 2FA. I managed to smash my old device's screen and now the screen doesn't work. I have an alternative device but despite it being linked to an account via android, the 2FA account s do not transfer automatically.

All the suggestions above assume that you can access your account because your old device isn't 'destroyed'. Bad language aside above , there seems to be no option to acquire a new QR code without having your previous device fully operation allowing access to your account. Thus, I appear to be locked out my account permanently. I think the QR code has now gone. They now have Multi factor authentication, you need to load on your phone an app called Xero Verify. You will see on the page a section that says Additional Security, follow the prompts I think the missing link for some has been the " My Xero ' step where all your company profiles are located Karen, but changing options here asks you to first authenticate using the authenticator!

I don't think this is a solution. I have downloaded the verification app to my phone, I am sitting looking at my xero account on my laptop, there is no QR code anywhere and where the hell do you get a set up key for the app???

This is MOST frustrating Anyone else finds that the security code takes at least 5 minutes to arrive in their inboxes? And it's nothing to do with my connection as it is good. Kelly M, clearly Xero is not listening to their customers! This is an ongoing frustration!

Why not have a simple method of setting this back up or at least give us some clear instructions! Super sick of this as the battery on my old phone is dead and the Xero authentication is literally the start up page and you only have an option to click on the other area to create a code.

How do you set up a new phone with the app? I transferred all the data over to my new phone with the same phone number and still have no clear way to get this set up!!! I had this problem but it's really easy once you know. Click on that, you will have to authenticate yourself though but can use the 6 digit code that appears on the xero verify app on your phone. After entering that the QR code appears for you to scan.



Comments